Experienced And Skilled Criminal Defense Representation
Our experienced Louisiana criminal law attorney provides dedicated criminal defense representation to clients facing serious state and federal charges. Regardless of the nature of your charge, the sooner you hire an experienced Baton Rouge criminal defense attorney, the sooner we can protect your rights against overzealous police and prosecutors. When your future and your reputation hang in the balance, only the best will do.
At Steven J. Moore, LLC, we focus our criminal defense practice on providing high-quality and cost-effective representation to men, women and juvenile clients in Baton Rouge and the nearby Louisiana communities. Whether you need a Louisiana DWI defense attorney, domestic violence defense attorney or any other type of criminal defense attorney, you can turn to our law firm with confidence. Whether you are under criminal investigation or a loved one has been arrested and charged with a crime, it is important to get the ball rolling on your defense as soon as possible. Call 225-767-7778 today for a free initial consultation.
Providing A Broad Range Of Criminal Defense Representation
Our Baton Rouge law office handles a broad range of state and federal criminal cases, including:
- Drug crimes ranging from simple possession of a small amount of marijuana to serious drug trafficking or manufacturing cases
- DWI charges (also known as drunk driving or DUI)
- Sex crime charges such as date rape, solicitation, sexual assault and child molestation
- Internet offenses such as fraud, hacking, identity theft, harassment and child pornography
- White collar crimes such as fraud (including health care fraud, real estate fraud, environmental regulation fraud and any other fraud), forgery and embezzlement
- Assault and battery, domestic violence and other violent crimes such as armed robbery or kidnapping
- Manslaughter, murder and homicide, as well as other serious violent crimes
- Theft, robbery and larceny, including employee theft
- Driving recklessly such as speeding and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failure to appear in court and bench warrants for arrests
- Crimes committed by juveniles such as fighting, drug possession, minor in possession or consumption of alcohol, theft or robbery
Contact A Skilled Criminal Defense Lawyer Now
When you contact our office in Baton Rouge, you will receive knowledgeable legal advice and dedicated representation, not judgment. Our goal in any criminal defense case is to keep our client out of jail while we work to protect his or her rights and future during the arraignment, pretrial discovery, and plea negotiations or at trial.
Call our experienced attorney now at 225-767-7778 to schedule your free consultation.