Experienced And Skilled Criminal Defense Representation
Our experienced Louisiana criminal law attorneys provide dedicated criminal defense representation to clients facing serious state and federal charges. Call 225-366-9961 today for a free initial consultation.
Regardless of the nature of your charge, the sooner you hire an experienced Baton Rouge criminal defense attorney, the sooner we can protect your rights against overzealous police and prosecutors. When your future and your reputation hang in the balance, only the best will do.
We focus our criminal defense practice on providing high-quality and cost-effective representation to men, women and juvenile clients in Baton Rouge and the nearby Louisiana communities. Whether you need a Louisiana DWI defense attorney, domestic violence defense attorney or any other type of criminal defense attorney, you can turn to our law firm with confidence.
Whether you are under criminal investigation or a loved one has been arrested and charged with a crime, it is important to get the ball rolling on your defense as soon as possible. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Providing A Broad Range Of Criminal Defense Representation
Our Baton Rouge law office handles a broad range of state and federal criminal cases, including:
- Drug crimes ranging from simple possession of a small amount of marijuana to serious drug trafficking or manufacturing cases
- DWI charges (also known as drunk driving or DUI)
- Sex crime charges such as date rape, solicitation, sexual assault and child molestation
- Internet offenses such as fraud, hacking, identity theft, harassment and child pornography
- White collar crimes such as fraud (health care fraud, real estate fraud, environmental fraud and any other fraud), forgery and embezzlement
- Assault and battery, domestic violence and other violent crimes such as armed robbery or kidnapping
- Manslaughter and murder and homicide, including capital crimes
- Theft and shoplifting, including employee theft
- Reckless driving such as speeding and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failure to appear and bench warrants for arrests
- Juvenile crimes such as fighting, drug possession, minor in possession or consumption of alcohol, theft or robbery
Contact A DWI Defense Lawyer Today
When you contact our office in Baton Rouge, you will receive knowledgeable legal advice and dedicated representation, not judgment. Our goal in any criminal defense case is to keep our client out of jail while we work to protect his or her rights and future during the arraignment, pretrial discovery, and plea negotiations or at trial.
Please continue reading for answers to your frequently asked questions about criminal defense law.
Free Consultation ∙ Experienced Attorneys ∙ 225-366-9961